Key topics next week include:
- Debate on Nova Kakhovka dam attack and efforts to rebuild Ukraine
- Debate and vote on first-ever rules for safe and transparent Artificial Intelligence
- Pegasus spyware inquiry: debate and vote on how to tackle abuse in Europe
- Making batteries more sustainable, more durable, and better-performing: final vote
- Debate with President von der Leyen on Parliament’s priorities for the 29-30 June summit
- Debate on the electoral law, the investigative committee and the rule of law in Poland
- Formal sitting with the President of Kosovo, Vijosa Osmani
- This is Europe” debate with Nikos Christodoulides, President of Cyprus
Interpretation of the press briefing will be available in English and French.
Journalists wishing to actively participate and ask questions, please connect via Interactio by using this: https://ep.interactio.eu/66e2-hy1p-1w4u
Information for the media – Use Interactio to ask questions
Interactio is only supported on iPad (with the Safari browser) and Mac/Windows (with the Google Chrome browser).
When connecting, enter your name and the media you are representing in the first name / last name fields.
For better sound quality, use headphones and a microphone. Interpretation is only possible for interventions with video.
Journalists who have never used Interactio before are asked to connect 30 minutes before the start of the press conference to perform a connection test. IT assistance can be provided if
When connected, open the chat window (upper right corner) to be able to see the service messages.
For more details, check the connection guidelines and recommendations for remote speakers.