Key topics next week include:
- Nature restauration law: debate and vote on whether to reject or amend the Commission’s proposal
- Fit for 55: Debate and final vote on new rules to reduce energy consumption in the EU
- Fit for 55: More charging stations for alternative fuels and greener maritime fuels: debate and final vote
- Final vote on the EU “Chips Act” to strengthen Europe’s strategic autonomy and security
- Protecting journalists and activists from abusive lawsuits: debate and vote
- Debate and vote on the need for EU action on search and rescue in the Mediterranean
- Debate on the outcome of 29-20 June EU summit, in particular the recent developments in the war against Ukraine and in Russia
- Protecting democratic institutions and Parliament’s integrity: debate and vote on special committee report
- Debate and vote special committee report on lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic
Interpretation of the press briefing will be available in English and French.
Journalists wishing to actively participate and ask questions, please connect via Interactio by using this: https://ep.interactio.eu/66e2-hy1p-1w4u
Information for the media – Use Interactio to ask questions
Interactio is only supported on iPad (with the Safari browser) and Mac/Windows (with the Google Chrome browser).
When connecting, enter your name and the media you are representing in the first name / last name fields.
For better sound quality, use headphones and a microphone. Interpretation is only possible for interventions with video.
Journalists who have never used Interactio before are asked to connect 30 minutes before the start of the press conference to perform a connection test. IT assistance can be provided if necessary.
When connected, open the chat window (upper right corner) to be able to see the service messages.
For more details, check the connection guidelines and recommendations for remote speakers.